Thursday, February 4, 2010

Montage

In my montage I used a photograph of a coffee cup because I am a very energetic person and I am also very fond of coffee. The pink color at the bottom demonstrates that I'm very vibrant and I enjoy bright colors that stand out. In the background there is a photograph of the northern lights shown behind some trees and this also shows that I am very vibrant and I also enjoy nature. The scissors represents that I love the simplicity of being able to do people's hair for different events or even cutting it. The lifeguard chair shows that I am a responsible person and I demonstrate that through my job as a lifeguard. The dragonfly represents that I am fond of nature and the beauty of the simply creatures in the world. I placed a texture in the background to add more personality and something else to look at because I have a dynamic character.

No comments:

Post a Comment