Friday, February 19, 2010

Portraits

For this photo I used an ISO of 200 and I manually set the white balanced. I enhanced the color of her coat in order for it to stand out from the bush that was behind her. I also like the contrast between the color of her tights against the snow.
For this portrait I used an ISO of 200 and I used a white balance set at sunny. I wanted the picture to look warm and portray a happy mood. I like that the wind was blowing her hair because it shows more movement in the photo. I also blurred the background slightly so the bricks would not be as prominent.
In this portrait I enhanced the color of her eyes in order for them to stand out more. An ISO of 200 was used and the white balance was manually set. The intent of the photograph was to have her looking as though there was something up in the sky. I wanted the picture to look peaceful also. 


No comments:

Post a Comment